A wedding is a start of togetherness...of walks in the rain, basking in the sunshine, shared meals, caring for one another and sensing the love that a marriage carries.
Author Unknown
Doug & Ara :: HITCHED - Fate Style!!!
Doug & Ara's wedding is such a fantastic example of how and why a wedding day should reflect 2 people in love...Whether they are grade school sweethearts, or just met a few months prior. When I first met Doug & Ara, I was blown away at the love they have for one another, after just a few shorts months!! They had a plan. They met. They fell in love. They wanted to start their life together. And I am so happy their plan included me.
The day was late fall just outside of Oakville, the golden corn fields were long ready for harvesting, the weather was warm, and the air was filled with love........
I hope these images reflect how beautiful their big day was and what wonderful people they really are.....
No comments:
Post a Comment