Firstly, I have the best job in the world...
Secondly.....to any of the brides-to-be, even if you think you are made of stone...you WILL be nervous on your wedding day......But there is a real sense of comfort when I see the nerves lift off a brides face as soon as she greets her husband-to-be waiting at the altar for her to arrive....this was one of those days...
I love cheering for a couple as their wedding day unfolds in front of my lens, I was cheering for Kristen & Barrette this past Saturday. I was cheering as Kristen walked down the aisle towards her future husband and I was cheering as they left the room as husband and wife....I am not sure I stopped cheering all night!
The reception was a room full of rich hues.....with a lingering faint smell of cinnamon....(either that or it was one of my pregnancy cravings taking over !!) Everyone danced until dawn and then the Bride & Groom were whisked away to the airport .....It was literally perfect from start to finish.
Kristen & Barrette, thank you for trusting me enough to capture your day.....
Kristen: I know you are a detail freak....(just like me!!!) so, these sneak peeks are just for you!!
Enjoy!!


No comments:
Post a Comment